- Last updated
- 8 Apr, 2016 09:58
The Nordic segment consists of the operations in Sweden and Norway.
- Volume growth driven by the free healthcare choice and contract businesses in Sweden, mainly by emergency volumes at Capio St Göran’s Hospital and in geriatric care in Stockholm
- Acquisitions gave Capio a national presence in Norway
- Efforts were initiated to increase patient time for medical staff by reducing administrative tasks
- 90 Swedish managers took Capio’s management program to strengthen leadership skills – Modern Management
- Capio Proximity Care implemented measures to increase staff productivity. In addition a restructuring program was initiated implying a reduction of employees (FTE) by 90, of which the majority relates to temporary staff positions. Half of the program was effective from January 2016 with the remaining reduction planned gradually over the year