General Annual Meeting in Capio (publ)
The Annual General Meeting took place on Thursday 3 May 2018 at 3 p.m. in Chalmers Kårhus (Palmstedsalen) at the address Chalmersplatsen, Gothenburg, Sweden.
The following key decisions were taken:
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet included in the annual report for the financial year 2017
- The Annual General Meeting resolved the dividend of SEK 0.95 per share as proposed by the Board of Directors
- The Annual General Meeting re-elected Michael Wolf, Michael Flemming, Gunnar Németh, Hans Ramel, Pascale Richetta, Joakim Rubin, Gunilla Rudebjer and Birgitta Stymne Göransson as ordinary members of the Board. Michael Wolf was re-elected Chairman of the Board
- The Annual General Meeting resolved on the adoption of guidelines for remuneration for the CEO and other senior managers
- Ernst & Young AB was re-elected auditor of the company for the period until the next Annual General Meeting. It was noted that Mikael Sjölander will be the auditor in charge